Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is that homeless guy wearing my coat?

Last week I went to San Francisco for work and Esther kept bugging my to bring a jacket because it would most likely rain. So I brought my white rain coat I've had since I was in high school. On the plane I realized that my "white" coat was so dirt it was an off white or brown color. I constantly wash it but it got to a point were the jacket was so old it could be helped. So I walked over to The North Face about a block away from my hotel and but a simple black rain jacket and while walking back to my hotel I gave me coat to a homeless. He seemed pleased but kind of looked at my new jacket like I should give him that one.

What did I learn from this?
1. Don't buy a white jacket
2. If you still have something you bought in high school as you approach your ten year reunion buy a new one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that was very nice of you. I can't fit into anything I wore in high school.