Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Diet Coke Attack

Everyone that knows me knows I have an addiction to Diet Coke. Well I usually try to take the last Diet Coke of a six pack so that I can coke the plastic into little pieces so fish and other animals don't get stuck in it. Like that Penguin on Surf's Up. I had a teacher in first grade that told us animals die if you don't cut them up so apparently it stuck :)

All that to say today I was carrying my diet coke to my desk but I was holding it by the plastic so that I wasn't actually holding the can. I stopped by the lovely Esther and somehow ended up flinging my diet coke at her. This is the dent her ankle made in my now fizzy diet coke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! yah I have never had someone attack me with a Diet Coke before :) It was definitely a new strategy.

Unknown said...

Thanks for cutting the 6pack containers up, when I lived at the beach I saw a few birds with those around their necks! I'm done with diet soda, all that aspartame was killing my brain and the caramel was staining my teeth. I now take Diet Kola Capsules for my morning start. see http://www.dietkola.com to get some.

Anonymous said...

umm I do believe you are due for another post :)