Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Los Angeles




Jonathan Jackson - lead singer


Me with Jonathan



Me and Michael and Daniel



Katie riding a bike in a dress, I told her it wasn't a good idea

I went to LA a week or so ago with Katie King for an Enations concert at the Whiskey a go go. I must say I really enjoyed myself. I finally got to meet Anita face to face, so that was fun! I'm sure I will be seeing more of her...

The concert was great and I've attached some pictures. Katie and I rented bikes in Santa Monica where I completely fried one side of my face. How you ask? I have no idea...We saw Ty Pennington in the Puma store where I bought a stunning new Puma jacket to add to the rotation for "Puma Friday's." We also found ourselves caught in the Kung Fu Panda priemer where we say Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman. Along with dinner at Katie's sisters in Redondo Beach and later I got to sit with Asher for a few hours and just catch up on things. It was really fun and much needed, I love that guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure to finally meet you face to face too. I totally think we will be seeing each other again. I really didn't realize we had so much in common. I'm hoping that I will be able to come out in July.