Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Tree Hill


I am not ashamed to say that I am addicted to One Tree Hill. I think saying addicted is being nice its more along the lines of Obsessed. Anyways why is it that TV shows never give you what you want. Lucas and Peyton need to be together like Ross and Rachel on Friends. It would make my life a whole lot easier...instead for the next four month I have to think about either Lucas is calling Peyton, Brooke or Lindsey. If its Lindsey I will consider not watching the show anymore!

I know real life is more important but it sure is nice to get lost in TV land for awhile. If you have never watched the show check it out on cwtv.com you will fall in love. My friend Esther watched one episode and is now watching my DVD sets to try and catch up she is already on season 3! I also got my mother addicted to it, I caught her watch an episode by herself, but don't tell her I told you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You kind of forgot to mention the recent signing of a petition in regards to the storyline of this addicting show :-)