Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Antonio





Today April 29th is Antonio's 8th Birthday. What an extraordinary kid this little 8 year old is. He has an incredible heart for the Lord, loves his family and is always willing to help. Not to mention he has about .5% body fat, NEVER runs out of energy and thinks its hilarious if you fall and hurt yourself (he gets that from his mom). The thing I like most about Antonio is his heart. I remember one time I was really sad and crying on the phone with his mom Erin and when Antonio found out he started crying too. He was so upset that I was hurting the little guy hurt for me. Every time he prays he expects everything he prayed for to happen, never questioning it.
We can all learn a lot from him.




Love you Antonio and don't eat to much sugar today!



PS I picked a dorky looking picture on purpose :) That's what Aunt's are for...

No comments: