Monday, April 7, 2008

Blogging


I am feeling pressure to update my blog but I really have nothing to say. I feel like blogging is kind of a self centered thing. I'm not sure that many people actually care what I have to say on a weekly basis. But Esther and Jen pressured me into starting a blog because they think mine will be really funny. Which just adds more pressure for my blog to be interesting and funny...


I did however buy Carrie Underwood tickets for September 19th at the Puyallup Fair a few days ago. My friend Deb and I are going to be sitting in row 2! She has never been to the Puyallup Fair isn't that strange? I think I've gained wait just thinking about the Puyallup Fair...isn't that the point of Fairs? To eat your way through them??? Maybe that's just me.


I'd like to say Happy Birthday to Marcos he turned three this last weekend. If anyone is interested in getting him a present he says he would like a sword and a toe. That's right a toe, what a weird child. Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pressure Smessure :-) Just take note of funny things that happen to you during the day... I know there have to be plenty of those! Way to keep writing lady :-)