Monday, November 10, 2008

Martian Child

Have you ever seen the movie Martian Child? Well the kid in that movie wears a belt with weights in it so he doesn't fly away. The reason I bring this up is because there always seems to be at least one of "those" kinds of kids whenever I'm at the playground with the Lopez's or some other random persons child...

Well this weekend one of those "special" kids was actually travelling with me. Sweet little Marcos Lopez wears these goggles everywhere because according to him they keep the rain out of his eyes. I thought it was pretty clever.



*of course I'm not making fun of handicapped kids so I don't want you to send me hate mail. When I say "those" kids I mean kids who have an extraordinary imagination and usually dress themselves :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice! he is so darn cute :)