Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've become a cat lady




You know those people that talk about there cats all the time? And you are thinking to yourself "this person needs to get a life." Well I have become one of those people...

These two little kittens have captured my attention and I get nothing done while I'm at home, NOTHING. They are so cute and they snuggle so well I can't keep my eyes off of them.

The striped one is Iggy and the solid grey one is Ruth. Yes like Fried Green Tomatoes my favorite movie...

Its been a long time since I've had kittens and these two didn't have a mom because she got ran over so I found myself researching things on the internet, I need a man FAST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! Courtney you make me laugh!! Your kittens are adorable, thats why I will be at your house every mon night :) And OTH of course!