Wednesday, March 19, 2008

$9.99 Down the drain


I recently went to "The Hills" to mooch hotel rooms off my good friends Jen and Esther. My mom's only request was that I find Judy Garlands start on the walk of fame and take a picture of it. There are thousands of starts so I pop into a store to buy the book showing you where each and every start is. Esther looked at me in disgust as I bought the book for regular price without trying to bargain a couple extra dollars down...




So I open the book and start walking down Hollywood and as I'm looking at the book I look at the star I was standing on and wouldn't you know. Yep, Judy Garland. I had bought the star map six stars away from the one I was looking for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! See you are totally funny :-) I will be putting a link to your blog on mine, as soon as I have a min :-)

Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

so how often do you plan on updating this here blog of yours? Just so I can make sure to know how much to check back :-)

jennifer joy staab said...

HA HA!!! i hope you framed that map!